In case I don't get around to giving you more details ... here's what's been happening over the last month (in no particular order):
- Allen's discovered that he likes the word, "stylish."
- We had a delicious time in Greenville, SC (to celebrate our 10th anniversary)
- In the past year, Allen's grown three inches, but he's only gained a pound and a half (oh how I wish!)
- Nana (my mommy) is having sinus surgery tomorrow. I'm sad she'll have to go through the pain, but hopeful that this will be the end of the chronic sinus infections.
- Allen LOVES to talk (and pray) about the Paradise.
- I love to hear Allen talk (and pray) about the Paradise.
- Allen is a little addicted to his Bubblegum-flavored Tylenol and his Orange-Cream flavored Mucinex. He keeps telling me that, "his fever is up," in hopes that he'll get more medicine.
- Allen officially has real, big boy furniture. It's beautiful, and I
promisehope to get pictures posted soon.
- We sold Allen's baby furniture, which according to EVERYONE, means that I will now get pregnant. Nightmares have begun (don't get me wrong, I would adore a baby, but, um ... I just sold every last piece of baby paraphernalia I owned ... because we decided that we like our family of three just the way it is).
- Allen's now going to school ALL day! And he loves it!
- Brian totally rocks because he makes Allen's lunch every morning (along with coffee for me), straightens the house, and mixes me drinks when I've had a rough day.
- I think I've caught Allen's cold ... so, I will now sign off and go to sleep.