- Tony & Yolonda surprised us with a weekend visit (Unattractive picture of me with my big ol' mouth open coming soon). Drove through the night to spend two days with us. And as if that wasn't enough, they also gave me a GORGEOUS handmade purse. We truly have the most wonderful and amazing friends.
- Kristen and Josh came to visit. They got to see Tony & Yolonda too. And they spent a few more days with us too. It was great ... we played BezzerWizzer and had different drinks every night. Sadly, they also had to endure the next item.
- In the midst of the visits, Allen got sick. Really sick. Doctor's visit revealed he had a double ear infection, sinus infection, and strep throat. Spent a week taking care of him.
- I got sick. Sinus infection. Courtesy of Allen. At least I didn't get sicker.
- Gigi (Grandmom) is convinced that she was robbed (again). Then she went into the hospital with Gall Stones, and had to have her Gall Bladder removed.
- Mom and I drove up to be with Gigi. Spent five nights away from my boys.
- Taught myself to crochet while away (with some help from Stephanie's tutoring four years ago). Making a scarf.
- Came home to my beautiful boys, the little one hacking away.
- Allen's sick again. Hoping it's just a cold.