Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Splashes of Color

So, I've been bored with my house lately. Especially after visiting Kristen and Josh and watching her and Mom reorganize/restyle her house. It seems to me that I don't have enough color downstairs (remember what color my office is?). I want to repaint downstairs, but I thought that -- at least to get started -- I could pick out a tablecloth for my dining room table, and some new pillows ... What do you think?



 This picture has nothing to do with our decor ... but shows what our house looks like when Allen's on Winter Break ... all his toys migrate from his room downstairs to the living room. Here we are with everything ready to go back upstairs ...

2 comments:

KMag said...

I love, Love, LOVE it! And I'm a wee bit jealous. Those pillows would look great here!

kate said...

I LOVE the pillows on the chairs. You'd better hope I never come to SC because they would be going home with me.