Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cheeseburger

I know. I know. I'm sorry. Not going to make any excuses. Just going to say that life has been "Hectic" of late. To try to appease you, I'll post some pictures, and even a video!

Allen is taking violin lessons. I forgot how serious music lessons are. This is no tennis lesson where the kids run around and maybe hit the ball and goof off. Oh no! This is serious. We have to practice! We have to be focused! It's been a little challenging, but I think he does like it. Wanna see him? Here he is learning where to put his fingers ...
Poor Allen. Spring Break wasn't very fun for him this year because Gigi needs round-the-clock care, so we couldn't really plan any day trips. But, Allen kept himself -- and us -- entertained. One night he went to help Nana get Gigi ready for bed. Suddenly, we were greeted downstairs by this:
Allen loves messing with Gigi's wig!

We also tried reviving Buck during Spring Break, but he is still rumenating (kind of like hibernating, but he's still conscious. Sort of)




 Brian and I were able to take him to a Fun Park on the last Saturday of his Spring Break. He got to ride Go Carts with Daddy! He was so funny ... all the other kids riding with the parents are waving and smiling. Not Allen. He was concentrating so hard on helping Daddy steer. He didn't even notice me on the sidelines.

This morning, I read Allen the school lunch menu, and he picked the cheeseburger. As we pulled up to the drop-off at school, the following conversation ensued:
Allen: I've had the cheeseburger before. It tasted pretty good.
Me: I love a good cheeseburger
Allen: (Reaching around my backseat to put his arms around my neck) You're my good cheeseburger.
Me: (laughing). And you're my good cheeseburger.
Allen: And Daddy is our good cheeseburger.

That's all for now. For those who read my blog, I apologize again for the long absence. I will try to do better.

xoxo,
Leggy

PS Allen has his first Bible reading on April 25!

1 comment:

KMag said...

You are all my "good cheeseburger!" Boy I haven't had one of those in a while....