Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun with Pixi

So, as I mentioned before, I'm in love with my new toy -- the Palm Pixi. She's cute (like me?). She's little (like me). And she's pink (OK, not-so-much like me).

She's got a camera that's pretty good, though it's not as good as some other phones. She can record video. And, well, she's cute, she's little, and she's pink.
Anyway, she's definitely been my focus for the past several days, much to Brian's dismay. Allen doesn't seem to mind though ... he's been asking to take pictures and watch videos. He's even played with an app that I downloaded for him.

Here are a few highlights ...



3 comments:

KMag said...

He's too much, Leggy. It sounded like he was gonna ask for juice treats and greatly increased his request. You gotta love him!

drevas said...

How cute is that? He is so big! How can you say no to that face?

Allegra said...

Kristen -- he was going to ask for juice treats, but then he repeated his earlier request. Danielle -- it's almost impossible to say no to that face, especially when he's got a cold on top of it!