Friday, February 27, 2009

Capes

Since Allen's first trip into Mia's crate, it's become his regular hangout. He goes into Mia's "cape" (as he calls it) several times a day. Yesterday, he decided to join Mia in there. You can see how much Mia enjoyed that ...

He looked a little dejected after Mia decided she'd had enough and vacated the "cape."
Since he was enjoying Mia's "cape" so much, he decided he would check out Murphy's (smaller) crate as well. He got in there, but it was definitely a tighter fit, and he announced to Mommy as he was getting out, "I'm in stuck. Hep!" (I'm stuck, help).
xoxo,

2 comments:

KMag said...

Allen, my boy. Capes are for pups.

Anonymous said...

I wondered how long it would be before he tried out for "crate boy"! At least he doesn't eat dog food like someone I know!!!
LOL mom-mom