Thursday, February 26, 2009

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program

of the Disney World recap to bring you this amusing story. As I was cleaning up after dinner last night, I found Allen messing around in Mia's crate. Now that's no surprise, as he has always shown an interest in it ... opening and closing the door, checking on Mia, throwing his cars in it, etc. But what I witnessed him doing last night was like nothing I'd ever seen before ... take a look:






I loved the exit ... so graceful.
xoxo,

3 comments:

KMag said...

I smiled, I laughed aloud. What gets into him?

KMag said...

And I loved the kick out. Very nice photo documentation. You called me and told me about his trip into the cage, but a picture is truly worth a thousand words!

Jenn said...

Hilarious! How long did he stay in there? What was Mia doing at the time?