Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Figures, Magic Kingdom

I apologize for the lack of posting ... surprise surprise, I got sick as soon as we got back from Disney. Between being sick and crashing as soon as Allen goes to bed, and having 500 pictures (love you Papa) to go through from the trip, the thought of blogging about our trip has been a bit overwhelming.

While I'm still trying to organize the photos, I will go ahead and share these three with you (in spite of the fact that I look like an idiot in them). They are of the Disney castle, and of our first ride -- The Carousel. I'm working on getting all the photos organized, and I hope to have some good recaps to share with you soon (once I can do something without having to blow my nose every five seconds)!


xoxo,

4 comments:

KMag said...

I love the second picture from the carousel. You and Allen both look soooo cute! I'm gonna want some of yours and Dad's photos for the albums. Any chance you'll just burn them unedited and organized and send me a CD?

xxoo

Kissy

PWNort64 said...

So sorry you got sick. I am looking forward to the recap, but hope you start feeling better.

Megan Lynn said...

The second picture on the carousel is so cute! You can tell how excited he is! Can't wait to see more...

Jenn said...

Leggy, you look great! And what a great mommy and me at Disney shot!