Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend in the Craig household

It was chilly here this weekend. Not cold, but chilly. Yesterday, I think it got up to about 65, but today didn't even break 60. It's was a beautiful weekend anyway, though. And we took advantage of it, and got lots of stuff done.


Yesterday morning, I awoke bright and early (for a Saturday), and was dressed and ready to go at about 8:15. Allen looked at me from bed, and said, "What are you doing with me today?" I replied. "I don't know, what would you like to do?" To which he answered, "Go to school and play with my kids." I explained that he didn't have school on Saturday, but that he could go back Monday.
We decided to eat breakfast at a cute little place called Fryed Green Tomatoes (yes, they spell it wrong), and then head down to Target to pick up a few things. I was able to get Allen some cute casual clothes for school, plus a bunch of bins to organize his toys.

We had a great lunch together, and all in all it was a good day with my boys.

This morning, I was up bright and early again, so we actually made it to meeting on time (shocker). Allen was quite handsome in his suit from Aunt E. Here he is after lunch and dessert of chocolate ice cream.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my boy! chocolate ice cream is the best - sometimes I wear it, too!
much love,
mommom

Aunt Adventure said...

He is just precious - those eyes are gorgeous but I love how expressive he is with those eyes. Love the suit...very grown up!

PWNort64 said...

Absolutely adorable.

Jadian said...

sounds like a perfect morning!