Sunday, June 21, 2009

Awesome ...

We've been having a fabulous time with the Moyer family, and Allen's loving hanging out with his cousins. I'll have tons of photos to post soon, but for now I just have to share this awesome story.

Tonight Aubrey was looking through the photo album my mom put together for me "to teach her baby about his Mama" while I was getting Allen ready for bed, and here's the conversation that followed:

Aubrey (to me): Awww ... you were cute. Oh wow, look at your mom. She was so hot!
Brian: Allen, what do we call Nana? 'Hot Nana.'
Allen: Hot Nana
Me: I know, she was a fox wasn't she?
Allen: She was a Chihuahua!

Awesome .... I'll post the famous "hot Nana" picture soon (I have to scan it first).

xoxo,

2 comments:

KMag said...

Uncle Josh liked the chihuahua story, too.

Odd little boy you've got there, Leggy.

PWNort64 said...

You're mom is Hot! And the good news is that I see a lot of her in both you and Kristen!

Too funny about the chihuahua!