Monday, November 3, 2008

Manhattans

Above is a shot of Allen sitting with Gigi and talking to Nana and Papa (while they were in Grand Cayman). I have lots to share with you, but am so tired these past few days that I cannot form my stories into coherent words. So instead, I post a lovely picture of "the kid," and perhaps an explanation of my inability to post these past few days (ha ha ... just kidding) XOXO, and I'll post real stories soon, I promise.

Aunt "Kissy" making Manhattans for me and her ... is that a large measuring cup she's using to make them? Hmm ... could explain a lot ...




2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

ha, this is so cute! also, thank you so much for your completely sweet comment on my blog. it really made me smile :) love, joanna xoxo

KMag said...

I resemble the comment about the size of my jigger contributing to your memory issues!

Kiss