Saturday, August 30, 2008

Binoculars

I'm home alone tonight ... Brian's off doing security at the Kingdom Hall and Allen's been asleep for about two hours now. I'm watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent for the first time in like, six months, which I'm debating the wisdom of, given my tendency towards irrational fear ... but one of my most favorite people just made a guest appearance on the intro: Mo Rocca. That just made my evening ... anywho ...

Allen was adorable today as usual. He went with Papa to the park, where from what I hear he was as charming as last night. He came home to me with rosy rosy cheeks, and quite ready for a nap. When he woke up, his hair was a MESS ... he had horns! Sadly, I didn't have my camera handy so we have no documentation.

This evening we went to Nana and Papa's for dinner. We had flank steak, asparagus, a fingerling potatoes. It was a delicious dinner. Allen particularly like the "beans," which he ate by shoving the entire asparagus spear into his mouth at once.

It was such a nice night out, that we all sat outside on the front porch and watched the "egets," "hennons" and "stokes" flying around the pond. Allen got particularly excited when we broke out the "knockers." Here's a picture of him holding them ...



That's about all the news that's fit to print for this evening. XOXO ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness that the "knockers" were merely binoculars and not anything else....There'll be time enough for that later.

xxoo,
kissy