Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I do it myseff!!

As I've mentioned before, Allen's really exercising his independence. Each time we brush his teeth, he insists, "I do it mysefff!" So, we decided to let him really do it himself at the sink. Here is what we got to witness this evening ...



He's still getting the hang of swishing and spitting. And he still would prefer to suck the toothpaste and water rather than brushing. Plus it's watermelon-flavored toothpaste (or, as he calls it, yuyemon), so he thinks it's delicious!

xoxo,

4 comments:

Jenn said...

so cute, I love the yuyemon!

Megan Lynn said...

such a big boy!

Joanna Goddard said...

these are the cutest photos! xo have a good weekend.

Leigh said...

That is so cute! I would love to know what is so appealing about sucking the water off a toothbrush (my little guy does that too!).