Monday, April 6, 2009

All apologies to Avery and family

In reviewing my posts, I realized that I have made a royal faux-pas (way worse than the first lady putting her arm around the queen). I neglected to post pictures and congratulations to my dear T&Y and their daughter Ava on the addition of Mr. Avery!

So, without further ado, here are some shots of the handsome Avery and his big sister Ava.

Please accept my sincere apologies in neglecting to post this fabulous news. My only excuse is that he was born while we were in Disney and that in my haste to post my recaps, I forgot to post his cute (and her) cute face. I hope you'll forgive me!!

xoxo,

2 comments:

KMag said...

I, for one, forgive you. Of course it wasn't a slight against me. He is an adorable little man.

Congrats again, T and Y.

Kristen

Jenn said...

So cute!!!!I think they both have Tony's eyes- adorable!