Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Soft shell crab festival

After a fabulous treasure hunt of sorts on Saturday morning (having to do with with our pirate ship playhouse), Mom-mom, Missy, Daddy, Mommy, and Allen went to the Soft Shell Crab Festival in Port Royal. I'm sure it was much more fun than my pictures captured, but at this point, I was running a fever, had zero voice left, and was coughing like someone who had smoked for 20 years (for those of you who don't know me, I have never even held a cigarette in my hand let alone smoked one). So I was trying my best to be a good sport, and I did find some potential new vendors for the shop, but for the most part I was just waiting until everyone had their soft shell crabs and we could leave.

Here are a few highlights from the afternoon (there was a car show which thrilled Allen and Daddy)

xoxo,

No comments: