Thursday, October 23, 2008

Allen-isms Part III, Awww Moment, Part II

I was eating pizza tonight on the sofa, and Allen was standing next to me. He wanted "Mommy's pizzie" not his own. He likes to stand next to me on the sofa, because then, he's almost eye-level with me (he's actually a little taller than me then) and he can put his arm around me and play with my hair. So he's chewing on a piece of pizza, and he looks at me and says, "I love you Mommy" and gives me a kiss right on the mouth. I almost cried.

Allen also added some new Allen-isms today (plus more I've remembered) ...
  • A-ac-kick -- Fantastic
  • Fyshight -- Flashlight
  • Jews teats -- (wow, spelling that out makes it look soooo inappropriate) Juice treats
  • "Jews teats, where are you?" -- I guess he was looking for his juice treats or hinting to Daddy that he wanted more
  • "Ooou-s-e" -- M-O-U-S-E (singing the Mickey Mouse clubhouse song)
  • Nap time -- when he's ready for bed
  • Book I wanna read? -- When he's ready for bed, too (We always ask him, "What book do you want to read?" before bed)
  • Bible book -- My Book of Bible Stories

Well, that's all for now. I'm exhausted. Goodnight, my loves. XOXO

1 comment:

KMag said...

You forgot to tell everyone that when you called me so I could here the Ooou-s-e, and I finished the song instead, he yelled Kissen! I love that it. It made my day! I told Mom this morning, and she thought it was precious, too!

Kissen