Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Yes, today is our 8th anniversary. Eight years ago today, we were probably sharing our last dance before changing and waving goodbye to all of our gorgeous guests. I can honestly say that I am more in love with Brian today than I was then. Babe, you're a fabulous (fab-u-lous) father, fantastic husband, and well, basically just an all-around hottie. I love you!


Here is a photo-centric post of the highlights of our anniversary ...

Presents for Leggy from Brian


Present to Mommy from Allen

(in case you can't read it, it says, "Mom You mean the world to me!)

Brian's Presents from Leggy

Presents are (in order): "dirty martini" martini glass; owl key chain; Live, love laugh box with matching necklace; mom trinket box; "road trip" pilsner glass; Beaufort nautical map coasters (it has Habersham on the map!); motorcycle chain-link key chain (all items available at Joli -- if interested in any, e-mail me at allegra(at)jolihomeandevents(dot)com.)

Here are the breathtaking flowers I (we) got too:

















1 comment:

KMag said...

Lovely! No picture of the knife block and knives I sent you last month? (We just get the bill for them...on your anniversary, actually.)