Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Allen-isms

Allen has been saying so many cute things, lately, I thought I'd just do an Allenism post ...
  • "Scarynhuh" -- This is how he says, "not so scary now, huh?" from the laundry commercial about 6 months of laundry
  • "Me Man" (accompanied by grunting and making muscles) -- Muscle Man
  • "Snuggle Mommy" (or Daddy or Nana)
  • "Mommy (or Daddy), you OK?"
  • "I'm done" or "I'm done cying" (when he's finished crying about something or sometimes when he wakes up)
  • "Ome on, theres snacks I want."
  • "I'm OK!" (when he falls or hurts himself)
  • "I do it" or "Allen do it" when he wants to do something we're doing
  • "Mommy (or Daddy) hep!" when he needs our help
  • "Yadigans" -- Backyardigans. He says this every time we get into the car because we have a Backyardigans CD we listen to
  • "Ig jack!" when he hears a "big jet" (which we've been hearing lots of lately, being near the air force base)

Well, that's all I can think of for now ... I'll try to post more soon!

XOXO and goodnight!

1 comment:

KMag said...

Ome on Leggy, there's a snack I want. You'll hear lots of that next week while I'm visiting.

Someone else in Allen's life used to say "I do it all by mysef." That same person LOVES the Yardigans.

Kissen