- "Scarynhuh" -- This is how he says, "not so scary now, huh?" from the laundry commercial about 6 months of laundry
- "Me Man" (accompanied by grunting and making muscles) -- Muscle Man
- "Snuggle Mommy" (or Daddy or Nana)
- "Mommy (or Daddy), you OK?"
- "I'm done" or "I'm done cying" (when he's finished crying about something or sometimes when he wakes up)
- "Ome on, theres snacks I want."
- "I'm OK!" (when he falls or hurts himself)
- "I do it" or "Allen do it" when he wants to do something we're doing
- "Mommy (or Daddy) hep!" when he needs our help
- "Yadigans" -- Backyardigans. He says this every time we get into the car because we have a Backyardigans CD we listen to
- "Ig jack!" when he hears a "big jet" (which we've been hearing lots of lately, being near the air force base)
Well, that's all I can think of for now ... I'll try to post more soon!
XOXO and goodnight!