Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

My fabulous friend, P, over at And Always Very Curious, tagged me for the following little "game."

The rules are:
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag seven (or as close as possible to seven) people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I'm thrilled to share with you all seven random things about me. Here's the problem though ... I only know of two or three other bloggers (one of whom blogs for her company, so I don't want to tag her for fear of getting her in trouble). One of them is P, who tagged me, and the other one P also tagged. So ... rather than tagging random people's blogs, I will just tell you the random things about me. Here we go ...

  1. I was born with Pierre Robin Syndrome, which basically means that I had a cleft palate, a small jaw, and small trachea.
  2. I've met Bill Cosby (and made a terrible fool of myself in the process).
  3. I've always wanted to be a freelance writer ... I used to think I'd freelance for travel magazines, but now that I'm a mom and that takes up the majority of my time, I think it would be fun to write for some kind of parenting magazine.
  4. Brian and I got married exactly one year after we met.
  5. I hate tomatoes ( which is crazy, since I'm half Italian).
  6. I slept with a security blanket until I was almost 30. And I still miss it.
  7. I'm addicted to blogging and blogs, and to hidden object games.

Hopefully you learned something new about me. Sorry I have no one to tag :(

1 comment:

KMag said...

You still miss Nani? I thought you still slept with it, actually. Tell me the story about meeting Bill Cosby.

K